BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tujuan hidup

Dying easy, Living is hard.
When that things came across my mind,
I said that thing is a bullshit that playin'
All the game plan is not runnin smoothly
Facing the obstacles and ruin the course badly..

I need that...(in my mind)
I need that...(in my soul)
Then it become somethin new...
For me and the rest of the world, to investigate and put the right path on the opposite way.

Dying easy,Living is hard.
I dont care what you gonna tell me..
Coz I knew that myself is the one whose walking but not you,
I remember making you not you and that's why you hating me so much,
As the time passing by I'll let you know whats inside this heart..

I need that..(in my mind)
I need that..(in my soul)
Then it become somethin new
For me and the rest of the world, to investigate thus put right path on the opposite way.

Finally I can't understand
The purpose of this cruel world toward mankind,
Putting the wrongs unto the right
Making heavens using HELLLLLL........

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Modern warfare 2: Captain Price is alive...)

0 just say da WORD: